What is the Discovery Externship?
The Discovery Externship Program is open to students and tech enthusiasts from all backgrounds and is designed to introduce them to the tech world through hands on experience. While your discipline or degree is not important, we are looking for individuals who can balance teamwork, integrity, intellectual curiosity and leadership potential with a passion for excellence and an interest in the tech industry.
Why participate in the Externship?
The Trellix Externship Program aims at helping tech enthusiasts discover how the tech world operates. During the program externs work closely with a coach to grow their technical and soft skills. They also participate to interactive workshops where they can experiment and learn from the experience of senior professionals. The Externship Program is designed to help you:
- Get access to opportunities after you graduate
- Discover the extensive range of opportunities in the tech industry
- Network with professionals
- Gain tangible resume-enhancing skills
- Grow your technical and soft skills
Who can apply?
The Discovery Externship Program is suited for undergraduate students, people with no professional experience and tech curious individuals. To be eligible, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be over 16 years old and under 23 years old
- Be interested in technology
- Have less than 1 year professional experience in the tech industry
- Be able to cover your own transport expenses
- Be well educated and well mannered
How to apply ?
The Trellix Discovery Externship Program is open all throughout the year. To participate in the program candidates must fill an online form and indicate their availability. The application process is divided into 2 stages and only applicants that have successfully submitted their application will be selected.
- Online application